The Cruyff Move from the MOTI MOBILE app, explained by Alan Merrick.
COVID-19 is not going away from all we are seeing. As cases of outbreaks and peaks continue to rise in many parts of the country, and we gain more knowledge about the virus, we all face a lot of uncertainty in our planning for the next three months at least.
MOTI Sports does not have all the answers. We are all looking for the best and most reliable information right now. One thing that MOTI has discovered is that the MOTI MOBILE free App is a readymade solution for young aspiring soccer players.
The MOTI 3D Soccer Training App is helping young players learn the sport of soccer while developing their skill.
Alan Merrick was interviewed recently on KMSP FOX 9 TV about the MOTI Mobile 3D Soccer Training App. View the news story now.
We understand that kids have lots of energy. The MOTI Mobile Soccer Training App is here for you. Keep your kids busy learning Soccer skills.
In this time of uncertainty and distancing, we have decided to offer our Foundation Soccer Skills package for FREE!
MOTI Sports joins SportsEngine Marketplace to Provide MOTI’s 3D Soccer Training Platform and MOTI Mobile App to Coaches and Players.
MOTI Sports, Inc. joined the SportsEngine Marketplace to offer MOTI’s 3D Soccer Training solution to coaches and players via MOTI’s Mobile app. Successful soccer programs need volunteer coaches that are consistently training the players using appropriate techniques (foot skills) and activities (drills) for the players to have fun and thrive. This need makes MOTI Sports 3D Soccer Training & MOTI Mobile App the perfect complement for SportsEngine’s soccer organizations volunteer coaches & players. Using the MOTI Mobile App enables coaches to have a season’s practice session plans in their hands to follow, that are visually engaging, easy to understand, and are narrated with all the coaching points to follow. Players using the MOTI Mobile App develop their techniques using the 3D motion-capture skills and quickly learn close ball control skills. Organizations now have a method to have different age/skill teams using the same 3D curriculum with analytics providing feedback to the organization, coach, and player.
Coaches using the MOTI Mobile App do several basic functions on a weekly basis. This short article will guide you thru these basic functions as if you were on your phone vs a desktop platform.
1. Set-up the App to save your password, so you do not need to enter it every time
a. Before signing in Check the box on the Sign-In saying “Remember Me”
b. Switch to APP VIEW from Web View, by pressing the button at the bottom of the Screen. If you see the “Gear” or Settings Button at the top of the Screen and the bottom button says “SWITCH TO WEB VIEW” – Then you are in APP VIEW.
The MOTI Mobile App is a free, but very powerful App designed to work with our cloud based platform Mitosports.com) and provides a real time 3D viewing experience of our 3D Skills and 3D Drills. The MOTI Mobile App has three functional components.
- Thin Internet Browser – This provides direct viewing of the Coachspage.com information, it eliminates players and coaches from “wondering around” the internet thus providing a safe & secure environment for youth to use.
- 3D Technical Skills – This plays the 3D Technical Skills (Foot Skills) allowing the coach or player to rotate around the Skill being demonstrated,from any viewing perspective in the Mobile App via a gaming engine technology (in the future this will lead in the future to a better visual learning experience). This method enhances visual learning while significantly reducing or entirely eliminating “data streaming” which uses up your mobile data plan. It is much simpler to ship a very small file than it is to stream a large video stream.
- 3D Tactical Skills – This plays the 3D Tactical Drills (activities, simulations) and allows the player or coach to rotate and view the drill / activity / simulation from any perspective needed to comprehend the drill. This is implemented in a gaming engine technology, which in the future will provide for significant enhancement of viewing and understanding.
Two items to note. First when viewing a 3D element (Skill or Drill) once it has been viewed, it will not be downloaded again (as it is already located with in the app), unless the MOTI MOBILE App is reset. Second the re-flash of the MOTI Blue Logo Screen that you see between viewing the Practice Plan and viewing a 3D Skill or Drill, is simply the app, refreshing the contents of the Thin Internet Browser.
The MOTI Mobile App was designed to present a session/practice/lesson plan to the user visually and be easy to use and understand.
When you log into the MOTI Mobile App you are presented with the
- Announcement Board
This contains simple general information the Coach wants the team (players, parents and other coaches) to read immediately. It may contain simple information, such as reminders about clothing, equipment or location of practice, feedback about the previous contest, birthday wishes for a player, and alike.
- Practice Plan (Currently Scheduled)
The heart of the system, this one item enables coaches to share with everyone what is expected to be accomplished at the next practice (session/lesson).
- 3D Skills is the technique/foot skill to be studied and practiced. The beauty of this is allowing players and parents to practice these at home. With a single touch, the animation with a professionally narrated audio appears. A simple touch of the “>” Play button and the animation comes to life. Players, parents, and coaches use fingertip controls of the screen to view the animation from any perspective. Here is a brief video showing the controls. Touch here to view a brief video on controls of the Skills Player.