Making it Easy for the Administrator
Most of the organizations or teams we work with have a team management system. MOTI has an interface for some of those team management systems to make using our system easy for administrators. SportsEngine is one of them.
We recently upgraded our SportsEngine interface and will be doing more very soon to simplify roster management between our 3D Sports Soccer Training Platform Rosters and SportsEngine.
Our SportsEngine Roster Interface for Roster Onboarding is done by the league administrator.
Now the league administrator can:
- login to MOTI
- drop down onto a team
- Go to the Roster
- Click Import and then select the team name from SportsEngine to import
- Go to the organization view
- Select the next team to drop onto to
Enabling one-button onboarding – Coming Soon
We are looking at improving this process and are working to implement a solution that will enable the league administrator to select the team(s) to onboard. The league administrator will be able to:
- Create the Team Name from SportsEngine
- Onboard the coaches and players to the respective team
- Allow the league admin to select the type & style of Team Training content put on the team as it is created
One Button League Roster Refresh – Coming Soon
MOTI is working on developing a team roster “Refresh” function, so once a day while the season is starting up, the administrator after making their changes to the rosters can “refresh” the rosters on the MOTI teams.